Skinny Bang Bang Shrimp
- 1 lb shrimp (about 50 shrimp), cooked or uncooked. shelled or deveined.
- 10 skewer sticks (optional)
- 3 T chobani plain greek yogurt
- 3 T chopped green onion, plus more for garnish
- 1½ T sweet chili sauce (I used Franks brand)
- ½-3/4 T sriracha sauce
- (If you’re grilling on a grill, be sure to soak wooded skewers a couple minutes in water to avoid burning)
- combine yogurt, onion, sweet chili sauce, and sriracha in a bowl and stir well. set aside. (if you want to make the sauce a bit thicker, do 2 T yogurt and 1 T light mayo)
- place 5 shrimp on each skewer
- If shrimp are raw:
- grill on each side for 5-8 minutes, until opaque and cooked through
- If shrimp are pre-cooked:
- Place shrimp skewers on a baking sheet and bake at 350 for 5-10 minutes
- Brush each hot skewer liberally with the sauce, on both sides
- serve immediately
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.