If you love seafood here you will find a soup recipe is very useful and tasty shellfish. If you always enjoy taking it in restaurants, but do not know the way that enables you to do prepared yourself at home you do not go away and continued with us cooking section on the site where we will enable you to do the work of any food eat outside the house inside the house through the presentation of a simplified and illustrated a way to be able to set it up home.
Oyster soup recipe
– Half a kilo of Oyster Sea
– A pint of milk
– A decent pint cooking
– Two tablespoons of butter
– Teaspoon salt
– Fourth teaspoon pepper
(This is enough for 6 people’s quantity, you can double the amount as per your need and depending on the number of individuals)
- Remove any cap on the shellfish and any sand stuck him and make sure that it has become completely clean, then put clams in a bowl, then add to it a glass of water
- Then put it on the fire and leave it until it reaches the boiling point and then the fluid surrounding the liquidation of oysters and leave aside
- Now heat the milk on the fire in a separate bowl
- Then, add two tablespoons of butter to the milk and add the salt and pepper as well as
- Now add a liquid that summits to obtain it in the second step to milk
- Then put the pot of milk on the fire and leave it until it reaches the boiling point
- Now, by adding Oyster Sea and leave it on the fire until Lena becomes a bit and flexes its edges
- Then lift the pot from the fire so that you may be preparing soup Oyster Sea successfully by placing them in a dish, or in the provision of small dishes to provide as these sufficient quantity to fill six small dishes provide and enjoy the taste of delicious you and your family.
We wish to obtain a soup dish oyster sea with distinctive taste and delicious that you admire and admiration of all the family members and we hope to share our different thoughts and suggestions through the experience at home for how to prepare soup oyster sea, so that the benefit of all.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.