1 (250 g) packet wine biscuits
1 (395 g) can condensed milk
10 tablespoons coconut
10 tablespoons drinking chocolate (chocolate powder for hot chocolate, not cocoa)
75 g butter
1 (250 g) package chocolate, I use black forest flavour
- Crush biscuits into fine crumbs.
- Add coconut and drinking chocolate.
- Chop the chocolate into fine pieces and stir into the biscuit mix.
- Melt the butter and condensed milk together over a low heat then add that too, mixing well to combine.
- Roll into balls and coat in extra coconut.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.