If you are a lover chicken
If you are a lover chicken pasta and would like to do its job with Cajun and those who do not know the Cajun is a condiment used in seasoning fish and chicken as well as meat, the same distinctive taste and various it gives the food taste wonderful because it consists of paprika, black pepper, salt and powder garlic powder, onion, chili and thyme and marjoram.
We invite you today to learn our way of cooking chicken pasta with Cajun
The components of the modus operandi for Cajun chicken pasta
3 to 4 boneless chicken breasts from the bone of 2 to 3 tablespoons of Cajun seasoning tablespoons butter, green onions, half teaspoon salt half teaspoon dry basil teaspoon ground black pepper
A tablespoon of crushed garlic grated Parmesan cheese Pasta of the kind that milk Go ahead tomato sauce
Steps modus operandi chicken pasta with Cajun
- Chicken breast washed and cleaned first processing and then cut into small cubes
- Then b spicing chicken pieces with Cajun by placing them in a plastic bag and add Cajun seasoning to it and then close the bag and posts on good and sure you’re so that all the chicken pieces were covered with Cajun
- Then cook the chicken in the skillet by placing them with garlic butter and add the chicken and flipping them and leave them for the duration of 5-7 minutes over medium heat
- While the chicken on the fire cut green pepper into small pieces
- When the chicken is cooked to reduce the national fire and then the tomato, green pepper, salt and pepper and add the basil and mix together well
- Then adding two tablespoons of milk to the mixture and mix together well too
- Cover the bowl and leave to cook on the fire and during that cook pasta
- After the cook be parked chicken mixture may also become ready, put the pasta in a serving dish and add the mixture over the chicken and feet for food and preferably heated up happiness and healing you and your family.
We wish to obtain a chicken pasta dish with Cajun Admire and admiration of all the family members also hope to share with us your professional skills, extensions, and any dishes or recipes you want that you learn the way to prepare so that we provide to you.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.